We are happy to announce the winners of the 2016 SIT Photo Contest!
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation has named SIT Study Abroad partner Round Earth Media as one of 12 journalism nonprofits to receive major unrestricted operating support.
Last week, the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet [. . .] for its contributions to the peaceful democratization of Tunisia.
I have come to the understanding that there is a significant difference between going somewhere to visit and going somewhere to live.
Congratulations to Round Earth Media, an SIT Study Abroad partner, for winning a 2014 George Foster Peabody Award, radio’s highest honor.
Subscribe via Email
- SIT Alumnae Join Forces to Help Ugandan Children
- South Africa Alumna Reflects on Power and Privilege in Research
- Finding Connection in South Africa
- Announcing the winners of SIT’s 2016 photo contest!
- Conducting research abroad—with SIT and beyond
- Exploring National Identity and the Arts on a New Excursion to Myanmar
- Grant Expands Journalism Opportunities
- Ecuador Alumna Meets Jane Goodall
- Inside the Living Waterfall: Research in the Yuanyang Terraces
- Panama Alumna Awarded Alice Rowan Swanson Fellowship