Two former SIT Study Abroad students found each other while working to break down barriers for people with disabilities. Jennifer Allen, who studied on SIT’s Comparative Education and Social Change program in Chile and Argentina in 2010, and Kate Condon, who studied on the SIT program Ecuador: Development, Politics, and Languages in fall 2009, connected […]
We are happy to announce the winners of the 2016 SIT Photo Contest!
My name is Zoe Zakin and I participated in SIT’s development program in Argentina in fall 2014. I’d like to share my experience with SIT, doing original research, and how I was lucky enough to continue this research when I returned to school.
Emma Hallowell (Cornell University), spring 2015 alumna of SIT’s Ecuador: Comparative Ecology and Conservation program, met Dr. Jane Goodall at one of her lectures in Ontario, Canada.
SIT Study Abroad congratulates Abigail Outterson, the newest recipient of the Alice Rowan Swanson Fellowship, which returns alumni of SIT’s undergraduate study abroad programs to their host countries to conduct human rights projects.
Subscribe via Email
- SIT Alumnae Join Forces to Help Ugandan Children
- South Africa Alumna Reflects on Power and Privilege in Research
- Finding Connection in South Africa
- Announcing the winners of SIT’s 2016 photo contest!
- Conducting research abroad—with SIT and beyond
- Exploring National Identity and the Arts on a New Excursion to Myanmar
- Grant Expands Journalism Opportunities
- Ecuador Alumna Meets Jane Goodall
- Inside the Living Waterfall: Research in the Yuanyang Terraces
- Panama Alumna Awarded Alice Rowan Swanson Fellowship