To me, life cannot exist without connection. In order to understand who I am I must first understand who and what I am connected to.
We are happy to announce the winners of the 2016 SIT Photo Contest!
My name is Zoe Zakin and I participated in SIT’s development program in Argentina in fall 2014. I’d like to share my experience with SIT, doing original research, and how I was lucky enough to continue this research when I returned to school.
Through a new excursion, SIT’s India: National Identity and the Arts program explores the ancient and modern connections between India and Myanmar and the modern development of Myanmar as a nation state with a deeply religious society.
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation has named SIT Study Abroad partner Round Earth Media as one of 12 journalism nonprofits to receive major unrestricted operating support.
Subscribe via Email
- Finding Connection in South Africa
- Announcing the winners of SIT’s 2016 photo contest!
- Conducting research abroad—with SIT and beyond
- Exploring National Identity and the Arts on a New Excursion to Myanmar
- Grant Expands Journalism Opportunities
- Ecuador Alumna Meets Jane Goodall
- Inside the Living Waterfall: Research in the Yuanyang Terraces
- Panama Alumna Awarded Alice Rowan Swanson Fellowship
- Research, Passion, and Purpose
- Comparing Development in Four South American Countries